From: Stuart Bouyer <stubear@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ViewCVS is down
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:16:41
1 On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:56:31 -0700
2 Robert Coie <rac@g.o> wrote:
5 > When cvs.gentoo.org was moved to a new server recently, viewcvs has
6 > not been re-enabled yet. We are currently evaluating options for
7 > providing a publicly viewable repository, and hope to have something
8 > in place sooner rather than later.
9 >
10 > --
11 > Robert Coie <rac@××××××××××.jp>
12 > Implementor, Apropos Ltd.
13
14 So how do the developers suggest that users get copies of ebuilds that
15 have been removed from the portage tree and just happen to be the only
16 one that works properly on my system??
17
18 I thought the ability to get older stable snapshots was supposed to get
19 easier not harder.
20
21 Seems to be I won't be putting Gentoo on any servers for a while yet :(
22
23 StuBear
24 --
25 GnuPG KeyID 1607E7F7
26 Key fingerprint = 5C38 AA94 A4C1 6AAF 0EE4 C089 EE01 193D 1607 E7F7
27 gpg --keyserver search.keyserver.net --recv-keys 1607E7F7