From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ViewCVS is down
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:29:48
1 > So how do the developers suggest that users get copies of ebuilds that
2 > have been removed from the portage tree and just happen to be the only
3 > one that works properly on my system??
4 >
5 > I thought the ability to get older stable snapshots was supposed to get
6 > easier not harder.
7 >
8 > Seems to be I won't be putting Gentoo on any servers for a while yet :(
9
10 Let us not over-react, shall we? You may or may not be aware that several servers had to migrated this past week. And urgently. Time being the unfriendliest of adversaries, in that it advances ruthlessly, prevented us from bringing back viewcvs functionality. We'll have some sort of web based thingy back online in a few days.
14 Seemant Kulleen
15 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
16 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
17
18 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
19 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E