From: tuxp3@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo on VMWare - few ideas
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 06:03:45
1 Well, for some time now, whenever I'm in windows I usually have VMWare
2 running my Gentoo install, but the GUI never works.. but the only thing I
3 need is deamon server processes (apache/samba) and I'm happy. Would like
4 to have more info on getting X to work, but meh.
5
6 (note, this is running a REAL gentoo inside of vmware. The only thing I
7 forget to do sometimes is shutdown the Gentoo VM before shutting down
8 windows.)
9
10 Tux
11