From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:15:46
1 For what I have been reading through, it seems that satisfying this
2 particular necessity for some herds would cause a problem to other
3 herds that are currently fine with the overlays or even with
4 proxy-maintenance. Perhaps a dual solution would fit better the needs
5 of everyone and improve the overall efficiency. There is no need to do
6 a change to worse where not applicable. Let the herds decide upon
7 their needs.
8
9 Just my 2 cents.
10