From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:20:19
1 On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:41:00 -0800 "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky"
2 <znmeb@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 | Yes, I must admit I smiled last night when I ran my update script,
4 | which shows, among other things, the packages added to Portage since
5 | I last ran it. There it was, syntax coloring for you-know-what.
6 | Sadly, the you-know-what language itself doesn't seem to be in
7 | Portage yet. Ciaran, you *are* working on the ebuild, right? And you
8 | aren't going to wimp out and call it "bf", right?
9
10 Yeah, I've got ebuilds done for a couple of implementations. They'll
11 either be in the tree or in my overlay sometime in the future. I
12 believe latexer may be working on the mono implementation ebuild too...
13
14 Maybe I'll put out a call for a herd sometime.
17 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
18 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
19 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm