From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:41:04
1 Spider wrote:
2
3 >On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 16:41 -0600, Lance Albertson wrote:
8 >>What did this gain you? You had to have
9 >>known it would stir up people. Tell me the logic of doing it this way, I
10 >>fail to see what it gains other than people upset with you.
14 >It earned him a smile, at least from a bunch of his peers, and a nod of
15 >respect. That is sometimes plenty in a community.
16 >
17 >Good work, Ciaran.
20 >//Spider
24 Yes, I must admit I smiled last night when I ran my update script, which
25 shows, among other things, the packages added to Portage since I last
26 ran it. There it was, syntax coloring for you-know-what. Sadly, the
27 you-know-what language itself doesn't seem to be in Portage yet. Ciaran,
28 you *are* working on the ebuild, right? And you aren't going to wimp out
29 and call it "bf", right?
30
31 Well ... time to get back to work on my GarageBand clone :).
32 --
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list