From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Script to make list of ebuilds without $Header$
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:43:56
1 On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 08:25:48PM +0300, Dan Armak wrote:
2 > > Why don't we add two lines as the 4th and fifth line:
3 > > # $Header$
4 > > # ****** DELETE ANY BROKEN HEADER LINES, PLEASE *****
5 > That's easy enough to do. As long as we're sure that the 4th/5th line is
6 > always the correct position. Can someone think of a problematic case? Do I
7 > get the "go-ahead"?
8
9 Please just start fixing them manually. I don't want you clobbering the
10 Portage tree with sed. Use scripts in a limited fashion for those ebuilds
11 *with* valid comment areas.
14 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
15 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org
16 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.