From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANNOUNCING: Great 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt (with prizes)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:52:11
1 Attn devs. Please I beg of you don't reassign security@ bugs to yourself
2 and close them but by all means please help get resolutions on them.
3
4 Why you ask yourself when you can get credit for closing bugs and some
5 free hardware. Well get over it security needs to override free hardware
6 and we/I need these closed while they are assigned to security@.
7
8 For those of you motivated by solely improving gentoo linux please take
9 a look at the following url
10 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&field0-0-0=product&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=Security&field0-0-1=component&type0-0-1=substring&value0-0-1=Security&field0-0-2=short_desc&type0-0-2=substring&value0-0-2=Security&field0-0-3=status_whiteboard&type0-0-3=substring&value0-0-3=Security
11
12 thanks..