From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] dev-lang/icc and dev-lang/ifc candidates for removal
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:20:43
1 On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 10:11:32AM +0200, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Fine, fine.... this means i can remove them as soon as i pout the new
3 > versions in :-) I'm now going to package mask all of icc/ifc.
4 Hmm. mm'kay, get cracking, they'll still get flagged in my script :)
5 >
6 > > These fetching failures are the only reason I even noticed xtv was
7 > > gone, and the ebuilds have begun collecting a fair amount of open bugs
8 > I've only noticed around 10, are the probably even more ?
9 Nope, that's probably about it. Just 10 bugs, with no updates for
10 about a year... :)
11 ~brian
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list