From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council Responsibilities (was: Email subdomain)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:23:41
1 On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 01:57:07PM +0000 or thereabouts, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > You can't reasonably expect all Gentoo devs to read through unfiltered IRC
3 > logs to figure out what discussion went on.
4
5 As was just pointed out to me on IRC, a meeting summary was apparently
6 posted to gentoo-dev which I missed. So, I apologize for that.
7
8 A suggestion would be to post those same meeting summaries on the council
9 page since that's where I went to look for them.
10
11 --kurt