From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Conveying important upgrade messages to user community
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:01:10
1 On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 19:50 +0100, Alexander Gretencord wrote:
2 > I have not merged X for quite a long time now. (ls /var/db/pkg/x11-base: Dec
3 > 21 2003 xfree-4.3.0-r3). Actually I tried to merge x.org a few days ago, but
4 > it did not compile and I didn't have the time to have a look at it. Too bad
5 > you don't support XFree anymore in the nvidia ebuilds (a warning that makes
6 > the build _die_) although x.org does not compile for some ppl (yeah I know
7 > I'm gonna bugreport as soon as I get the time to try the build again)
8
9 I think the nvidia thing has been reported and removed.
10
11 You might want to figure out something with xorg soon, as xfree will be
12 removed Jan. 1.