From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Random stuff.
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 01:06:04
1 On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 02:50:52AM -0400, Jeff Bester wrote:
2 : Included in that attachment is:
3 :
4 : 1) quick and dirty mailx port from OpenBSD (I couldn't seem to find sane
5 : source code anywhere else). Compiles with some warnings but works alright.
6 : I'll look at the code and might clean it up if anyone really cares.
7
8 I'll take care of cleaning up and committing the mailx port. If there
9 are no major objections, I'm gonna hold off a few days until we settle
10 all the mail issues I discussed earlier.
11
12 --Jerry
13
14 name: Jerry Alexandratos || Open-Source software isn't a
15 phone: 703.599.6023 || matter of life or death...
16 email: jerry@×××××××.org || ...It's much more important
17 || than that!