From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Masking practics
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:46:37
1 Joshua Nichols wrote:
2 > While it is columnar, the D is in a dark blue font. If you happen to be
3 > using a dark background, there is extremely little contrast. Perhaps it
4 > could be a different color that would stick out in both light and dark
5 > backgrounds?
6
7 There is color-mapping support in portage 2.1, i guess it could be done with that.
8
9 > Also something that has always bugged me... isn't the U supposed to be
10 > for upgrade and the D for downgrade? In this case, it would make sense
11 > to only show the D when downgrades will occur, and not both, wouldn't it?
12
13 I always interpreted it as 'update' instead of 'upgrade'.
16 Kind Regards,
17
18 Simon Stelling
19 Gentoo/AMD64 Developer