From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP: RESTRICT=interactive
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:57:39
1 On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:51:50 -0700
2 Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA1
6 >
7 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
8 > > It still doesn't make sense. Restricting any other feature
9 > > disallows it. Restricting interaction allows it. Find a word that's
10 > > the antonym of interactive, and restrict that.
13 > Perhaps "unattended", since interactive ebuilds must be attended...
14
15 Looks like we have a winner. As this was the only point of contention I
16 consider this to be ready for a vote. Wasn't sure myself if this is
17 should be voted on by portage or go to the council, but Grant suggested
18 it should go to the council, so pease vote on it during your next
19 meeting (if you want me to be there please send me a reminder mail one
20 or two days before).
21
22 Marius
27 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
28 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list