From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] systemd team consensus?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 21:08:47
1 Le dimanche 11 août 2013 à 22:09 +0300, Alon Bar-Lev a écrit :
2 > On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
3 > > On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:29:16 -0500
4 > > William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
5 > >
6 > >> You may ask why I have offered patches instead of just fixing the
7 > >> ebuild since I am a team member. That is because even team members
8 > >> aren't allowed to touch bugs assigned to systemd@g.o [1],
9 > >
10 > > Well, if there are conflicts within a team then I can agree that no
11 > > member is allowed to touch the bug without a collaborative decision;
12 > > but from what it appears this bug has been handed in a way that one
13 > > member appears to take all decisions and the other member has nothing
14 > > to say. In particular, comments 5 and 11 change the state of the bug
15 > > without giving any reasoning about why that change in state was made;
16 > > this is unacceptable, it gives us no reason to believe the state change.
17 >
18 > This is expected, as it is similar to how systemd/gnome is managed :)
19
20 I hope you are not talking about the Gentoo Gnome team as this would be
21 very wrong. Every team member is heard on the team.
24 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
25 Gentoo