From: Alon Bar-Lev <alonbl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: systemd@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] systemd team consensus?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 19:09:24
1 On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:29:16 -0500
3 > William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> You may ask why I have offered patches instead of just fixing the
6 >> ebuild since I am a team member. That is because even team members
7 >> aren't allowed to touch bugs assigned to systemd@g.o [1],
8 >
9 > Well, if there are conflicts within a team then I can agree that no
10 > member is allowed to touch the bug without a collaborative decision;
11 > but from what it appears this bug has been handed in a way that one
12 > member appears to take all decisions and the other member has nothing
13 > to say. In particular, comments 5 and 11 change the state of the bug
14 > without giving any reasoning about why that change in state was made;
15 > this is unacceptable, it gives us no reason to believe the state change.
16
17 This is expected, as it is similar to how systemd/gnome is managed :)
18
19 Regards,
20 Alon Bar-Lev.