From: Karl Peters <karl.h.peters@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Does a automatic security package tool exists?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:32:40
1 On Tuesday 11 March 2003 19:47, Joseph Carter wrote:
2 > I support making the information available other methods, but I absolutely
3 > do not want GLSAs to stop being posted to -announce. It's a good list to
4 > post them to and I recommend any Gentoo user be subscribed to it. Its
5 > only traffic is the occasional announcement and of course the GLSAs. Who
6 > can complain about that?
7
8 Nobody, but read again:
9