From: twofourtysix <twofourtysix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Software patents
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 05:16:30
1 On 05/07/05, Anthony Gorecki <agorecki@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Monday, July 04, 2005 9:15 pm, Brian Jackson wrote:
3 > > If someone removes something that belongs to me, software patents or not,
4 > > I'll be asking for removal of (at the very least) their cvs access.
5 >
6 > I believe that the original poster's intent was to post a request for
7 > comments, although it was admittedly wrapped in a political ideal.
8
9 Mostly, I was hoping that all those people who seem more than happy to
10 advocate something with *words* would be prepared to back them up with
11 *actions*. I think it's a shame that Gentoo is prepared to encourage
12 people to pester their politicians whilst simultaneously refusing to
13 spend a few minutes practising what it preaches.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list