From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New category for LeechCraft
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:19:34
1 On 6 March 2013 15:12, Maxim Koltsov <maksbotan@g.o> wrote:
2 > 2013/3/6 Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>:
3 >> On 06/03/2013 15:23, Rich Freeman wrote:
4 >>> Can't say I'm likely to be a leechcraft user, but the original
5 >>> proposal indicated they were up to 60 now, and had at least 10-20 more
6 >>> in the works. I don't think a category is unreasonable, and if at
7 >>> some point in time popularity wanes and it needs treecleaning it makes
8 >>> the whole task that much easier...
9 >>
10 >> I would have said no for 61 (as I would have expected them to wane, as
11 >> you said) — for 100 I'm fine, if that's happening.
12 >
13 > So, what have we decided? I'm pretty sure it'll go up to 100 quite soon.
14 >
15 >> --
16 >> Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
17 >> flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
21 I have no problem with the new category. We recently created a new
22 category for the Qt packages which has around 20 packages in it, so I
23 am not sure why Diego wants more than 100 packages for the new
24 category.
27 Regards,
28 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
29 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang