From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rejecting unsigned commits
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:13:36
1 On 03/24/2011 11:59 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > is there any reason we should allow people to commit unsigned
3 > Manifest's anymore ? generating/posting/enabling a gpg key is
4 > ridiculously easy and there's really no excuse for a dev to not have
5 > done this already.
8 Also submitting the quizzes require you to have a GPG key. This probably
9 hasn't been a priority before all the tree can be signed. I think it
10 would be idea to start preparing for that by requiring people sign as
11 you said.
12
13 Regards,
14 Petteri