From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What the hell is going on here?
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:11:26
On Friday 17 September 2010 18:33:01 Alex Alexander wrote:
> I don't think ego has anything to do with this. Arfrever brought this on > himself. His [multiple] past mistakes and lack of cooperation are > forcing the other devs to screen all his commits now, to make sure > history doesn't repeat itself.
I object here, I asked Arfrever's help (either with python or python ebuilds) and every time I got some great feedback.
> Angelo, while I agree with your general thoughts on why everyone is > contributing, I believe you should have gathered more intel before > sending an email like this. We do respect Arfrever's motivation, we just > need to make sure it translates to good, trustworthy work. If we didn't, > his request to return to Gentoo would have been denied.
and I don't agree with this part, no need to say anything more than the previous guys said.
> Regards,
-- Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] What the hell is going on here? Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>