From: Stephen Becker <spbecker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:24:34
1 On 3/15/07, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > Stephen Becker wrote:
3 > > I would still have told Diego exactly how I felt about unreasonably
4 > > abusing an arch team member who was simply trying to do his job
5 > What by abusing him in turn on bugzilla so it would stay part of the public
6 > record? Good game representing gentoo there. And was Diego being so
7 > abusive, and using such foul language as you did? (That's rhetorical btw)
8
9 First of all, get your facts straight. The bugzilla incident of which
10 you speak happened before all of this. Second of all, the language is
11 irrelevant. Point is, he was acting like an asshole to somebody , so
12 he got abused in return.
13
14 > > I would still react loudly to folks pulling a similar stunt now that I
15 > > *am* retired.
16 > Hopefully not in the same manner.
17
18 Sometimes people need to be bluntly told to stop screwing up.
19
20 -Steve
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list