From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:17:55
1 Stephen Becker wrote:
2 > I would still have told Diego exactly how I felt about unreasonably
3 > abusing an arch team member who was simply trying to do his job
4 What by abusing him in turn on bugzilla so it would stay part of the public
5 record? Good game representing gentoo there. And was Diego being so
6 abusive, and using such foul language as you did? (That's rhetorical btw)
7 > I would still react loudly to folks pulling a similar stunt now that I
8 > *am* retired.
9 Hopefully not in the same manner.
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list