From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Staging 'einstalldocs' for EAPI 6
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:53:13
1 El mié, 21-08-2013 a las 13:45 +0200, hasufell escribió:
2 > On 08/20/2013 01:01 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > Hello,
4 > >
5 > > Due to the widespread breakage in the tree noted in bug #480892
6 > > [1], and mis-design of multilib-minimal.eclass, we'd like to put
7 > > some more work into getting einstalldocs() ready for EAPI 6.
8 >
9 > Ok, I'm too lazy to wait for a reply, so here you go
12 > Let's check what misdesign is:
13 [...]
14
15 I would really encourage people to keep talking about concrete technical
16 issue. There is no need to blame on anybody and continuing this
17 discussion in that terms won't help at all and won't resolve that
18 conflict. To "resolve" that conflict (if possible), I would simply try
19 to let things calm down again before replying too soon while involved
20 parties are furious, as it will only cause more and more damage
21
22 Thanks a lot :)