From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for August 7
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:55:13
1 On Tuesday 05 August 2008 20:45:33 Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > It really baffles me that some developers are forcefully retired for
3 > anti-social behavior, but are not consequently banned from the places
4 > where they display this behavior, such as our MLs and IRC channels.
5
6 I'm not aware of any ex-developers who were forcefully retired and who display
7 anti-social behaviour. Please explain, giving concrete examples of such
8 behaviour and reasons why you think it qualifies as "anti-social".