From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of kdeprefix news item
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:01:34
1 On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Wed, 18 May 2011, Jonathan Callen wrote:
3 >
4 >> Display-If-Installed: kde-base/kdelibs[kdeprefix]
5 >
6 > I don't think that USE dependencies (or any other EAPI specific
7 > features) are allowed here.
8
9 You should file a bug about that; I'm sure one of the portage guys can
10 change the crap code I wrote 4 years ago to use the normal dependency
11 checking code for installed atoms.
12
13 -A
16 >> run: emerge --oneshot $(qlist -IC kde-base/)
17 >
18 > Is it guaranteed that your users have portage-utils installed?
19 > Otherwise the qlist command may not be available.
20 >
21 > Ulrich