From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of kdeprefix news item
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:16:23
1 >>>>> On Thu, 19 May 2011, Alec Warner wrote:
2
3 > You should file a bug about that; I'm sure one of the portage guys
4 > can change the crap code I wrote 4 years ago to use the normal
5 > dependency checking code for installed atoms.
6
7 But we wouldn't know if users have the updated portage version
8 installed, so it doesn't help for the current news item.
9
10 I think for a proper solution we would have to increase the number of
11 the News-Item-Format. Maybe even add a new header field for the EAPI.
12
13 Ulrich