From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and simple guides
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:45:39
1 On Monday 09 January 2006 03:14, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Find a nice place in www.gentoo.org/proj/
3 Okay that's what I try to do most of the time, in this specific case, I'm
4 probably going to ask for space to qa project (as fixing --as-needed problems
5 or parallel make issues and such is imho QA-related). This still does not
6 resolve issues for other things like the quilt guide I tried to start writing
7 (but then I'm not so good at explain the user/dev part of it).
8
9 But at least I'll probably have time to spend on the other stuff for a while
10 if Sven allows me :)
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
14 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE