From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and simple guides
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 02:19:13
1 On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:59:40 +0100
2 "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I originally thought of putting it on my devspace, but using GuideXML
5 > there is a bit tricky, at least for me (as xsltproc seems to refuse
6 > working on the pure xml directly).
7 >
8 > So I was thinking if we had a way to put some "how to fix" guides
9 > somewhere, on the lines of the ones written by soalr and vapier for
10 > hardened. A part the --as-needed thing, it might also be useful to
11 > put something about "how to solve parallel make issues" and similar
12 > things that are tricky but usually just requires little knowledge of
13 > tricks.
14 >
15 > GDP might be the place where to put them, but as they are mainly
16 > developer-oriented, they might be better accessed directly by devs
17 > (at least for the first steps until they are drafts).
18 >
19 > What people think about this?
20
21 Find a nice place in www.gentoo.org/proj/
22
23 Marius
28 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
29 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.