From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Devmanual
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:22:31
1 On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:48:00 -0400 Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | At long last the devmanual is official. You can find it at
4 | http://devmanual.gentoo.org. I would like to thank plasmaroo for
5 | helping me with converting it to XML (since he did all of the XSL
6 | work to add in the features we needed to make it easy to write and
7 | expand upon).
8
9 You are entirely welcome. You should probably read section 4c of the
10 licence, however, particularly the part saying:
11
12 "at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable
13 authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such
14 other comparable authorship credit."
15
16 Your treatment of the Authors list that used to be on the main page is
17 at best highly dubious...
20 Ciaran McCreesh
21 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list