From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please follow keywording policy
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:18:38
1 On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 20:56 +0200, Alin Nastac wrote:
2 > a) Devs, who has a fcdsl, fcdsl2, fcdslsl, fcdslusb and/or fcdslslusb
3 > (AVM FRITZ!Card DSL)?
4 I had a fcdslsl for about ... well... two days (and no Internet in that
5 time :-) ).
6 It's about as crappy as most "softmodems". I'm back to an external
7 pppoe-based DSL modem since it just works.
8
9 I can only imagine the horrors of getting the others to work :-)
10
11 > Step up and take net-dialup/fcdsl under your wing!
12 No thanks. AVM has gone from "very good" to "cheap broken stuff" in a
13 very short time :-(
14
15 > In fact, who has any device that would work with some driver from
16 > net-dialup? I don't have _any_ device at all!
17 I still have a fcdslsl and an external pppoe-based DSL modem lying
18 around for any interested devs.
19
20 wkr,
21 Patrick