From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:47:41
1 On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 17:15 +0200, Alex Legler wrote:
2
3 > The software is unmaintained, and the website template is next to
4 > unmaintainable. I could go on a bit more about this, but I think these
5 > two points *alone* justify moving away from it.
6
7 I did have brief flurry of activity on gorg after last year's Prague
8 meeting, mostly an effort to move gorg into the now well-supported and
9 modern rack world: https://github.com/gentoo/gorg and specifically the
10 rack branch: https://github.com/gentoo/gorg/tree/rack
11
12 But more work is needed and time is hard to find. If people want to help
13 out feel free to let me know, but I don't think any work on gorg will
14 ultimately keep the website running on it. It may make infra's work a
15 bit easier while other solutions are being prepared.
16
17 Hans