From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Output / End User Experience
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 02:23:23
1 On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 10:56 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
3 > > Rich Freeman wrote:
4
5 > I don't have a copy of the message but when I got the update to
6 > qt-webkit the message was fairly cryptic when it added the !icu?
7 > dependency on libxml2. If anything I think it was less clear.
8 >
9 > Rich
12 There have already been users on the forums with that very confusion of
13 what to do with the cryptic "[!icu?]". And there are currently many
14 forum threads involving the icu use flag, qt-webkit,...
15 --
16 Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>