From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:52:01
1 В Пнд, 16/03/2009 в 20:47 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh пишет:
2 > * Am I to take it src_test is to remain in its current worthless state?
3
4 Is it possible in EAPI 3 make src_test failures not fatal? Something
5 like make die() non fatal inside src_test. Package manager if it sees
6 die() inside src_test should remember this failure and warn people at
7 the end of merge that tests failed. It's wise to preserve output of
8 failed tests somewhere and may be introduce with some
9 FEATURES=tests-keepwork.
10
11 Probably this is not best implementation, but it describes idea well. If
12 failures are non fatal I don't object to having src_test enabled by
13 default and I'll all for this even.
16 Peter.