From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:05:52
1 >>>>> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Peter Volkov wrote:
2
3 > Probably this is not best implementation, but it describes idea
4 > well. If failures are non fatal I don't object to having src_test
5 > enabled by default and I'll all for this even.
6
7 [Replying to a random message in this thread.]
8
9 Has anyone already noted that for some packages (especially in sci-*)
10 tests just take ages, namely a multiple of the compile time?
11
12 If we are to enable tests for all users by default, we need some way
13 to deal with this.
14
15 Ulrich