From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-python/matplotlib needs a real maintainer
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:19:01
1 Hi Mike,
2
3 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> writes:
4
5 > This is a fairly fragile/complex package, and it is specialized enough
6 > that I don't think it belongs under the purview of the Gentoo Python
7 > team.
8 >
9 > If you are interested in this package and want to maintain it, please
10 > feel free. I will be dropping it to maintainer-needed otherwise.
11
12 I am a daily user of matplotlib for scientific work. Feel free to
13 assign it to the science project. I will be happy to be its maintainer.
14
15 I will make a move on July 1.
16
17 Cheers,