From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: EAPI spec (was Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: let's clear things up (was Slacker archs))
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:07:43
1 On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:20:47 -0500
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > This I understand. However, your previous comments (and spb's saying
5 > he's busy with some other things) has made some people, myself
6 > included, wonder if you could possibly use some more help. We aren't
7 > talking about forcing you to take on certain people, but rather
8 > seeing if you need people, period. We can come to an agreement on
9 > who to add, if you require the help. The point being that manpower
10 > should not be the limiting factor here in getting this done when
11 > there are numerous people who are familiar enough with portage and
12 > want to to help.
13
14 If the right sort of people are interested in helping, then I for one
15 won't refuse help. However, for fairly obvious reasons I don't want to
16 give out access willy-nilly. Any good, experienced ebuild devs with a
17 sufficient knowledge of everything relevant and a large degree of
18 common sense who want to help out can find me on IRC.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list