From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:59:05
1 On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:12:22 +0000
2 Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 20:54 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 > > My point is that that's a nasty QA bug that's relying upon input
6 > > from Stuart to be fixed.
7 >
8 > I'm afraid you've been mis-informed. The PHP herd has provided a set
9 > of default USE flags to go into the profiles, and there's a comment
10 > at the bottom of the bug clearly stating that they're currently being
11 > tested.
12
13 That's not a fix. That's a workaround. The PHP ebuilds are still
14 broken; all that's changed is that the breakage isn't apparent on a
15 default install.
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list