From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer features in portage: cgroup, network-sandbox, ipc-sandbox
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:00:10
1 El mar, 20-08-2013 a las 14:58 +0200, Michał Górny escribió:
2 > Dnia 2013-08-20, o godz. 13:42:38
3 > Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 > > El mar, 20-08-2013 a las 12:26 +0200, Michał Górny escribió:
6 > > [...]
7 > > > 2. FEATURES=network-sandbox
8 > > [...]
9 > > > This one's going to trigger a lot of breakage in ebuilds. Therefore,
10 > > > I'd appreciate if developers started using it early and fixing
11 > > > the ebuilds.
12 > > >
13 > >
14 > > Would like to confirm if the "fix" for tests relying on network is to
15 > > skip them. I think last time this was commented some ideas like having
16 > > FEATURES=network or similar were suggested
17 >
18 > Well, I haven't heard of any of those suggestions being accepted.
19 >
20 > In any case, tests that fail without network connection need to be
21 > skipped. Even if someone allows testing with network, the tests should
22 > be able to be skipped when the connection fails for some reason.
25 OK, I asked to be sure before starting to skip them ;)
26
27 Thanks!