From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: pacho@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer features in portage: cgroup, network-sandbox, ipc-sandbox
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:03:26
1 Dnia 2013-08-20, o godz. 13:42:38
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > El mar, 20-08-2013 a las 12:26 +0200, Michał Górny escribió:
5 > [...]
6 > > 2. FEATURES=network-sandbox
7 > [...]
8 > > This one's going to trigger a lot of breakage in ebuilds. Therefore,
9 > > I'd appreciate if developers started using it early and fixing
10 > > the ebuilds.
13 > Would like to confirm if the "fix" for tests relying on network is to
14 > skip them. I think last time this was commented some ideas like having
15 > FEATURES=network or similar were suggested
16
17 Well, I haven't heard of any of those suggestions being accepted.
18
19 In any case, tests that fail without network connection need to be
20 skipped. Even if someone allows testing with network, the tests should
21 be able to be skipped when the connection fails for some reason.
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny