From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unified DEPENDENCIES concept
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 20:08:58
1 On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:25:58 +0100
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:21:42 +0200
5 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 > > So... what is your issue in here, sir?
7 >
8 > The issue is what Zac, Ian and I were discussing, before you jumped in
9 > and started yelling. Repeating it for you:
10 >
11 > We want to know, for dependencies that are in DEPEND and not RDEPEND,
12 > whether or not most of them will become HDEPENDs, if dependencies are
13 > being expressed properly. If that is the case, then it makes more
14 > sense to introduce TDEPEND than HDEPEND.
15
16 The only person yelling here is you. I have politely asked a question,
17 and then you come with your wisdom not answering it at all. And if you
18 haven't noticed, my question was directed to Ian who -- unlike you --
19 may be able to say something meaningful in the topic rather than
20 diverging from it just to prove a random point only you know.
23 Best regards,
24 Michał Górny