From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: absinthe@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-cygwin] Hello. This is a test. Please forgive me.
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:26:18
1 Dylan Carlson wrote:
2
3 >What these experimental projects need are skilled programmers willing to
4 >invest a lot of time and effort. Usually it's just 2 or 3 people doing
5 >all the work... just to get a port to a minimally usable but highly
6 >imperfect state.
9 I'm a skilled programmer, but there are dozens of things I want more
10 than Gentoo/CygWin, most of them having to do with algorithmic
11 composition and synthesis of music. :)
12
13 >If there were enough skilled & committed people participating and making it
14 >work, these would probably be made official at some point with little/no
15 >resistance. If it works well, it would be self-evident I think.
16 >
17 >F=ma
18 >
19 >(^^ obligatory law of motion reference in email regarding manpower)
23 Yup ... take it out behind the barn and shoot it :).
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list