From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] various ebuild problems
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:30:03
1 ons 2001-10-24 klockan 19.12 skrev Damon M. Conway:
2
3 > I never said it was bloated, I said I didn't want gnome running. I was
4 > under the impression that gnome apps require pieces of gnome to be running.
5 > Much like konqueror, which actually starts kde, but doesn't bring up the
6 > window manager functions.
7
8 Sorry, this wasn't meant against you, I just get upset by people saying
9 that using a lib is bloat (which you didn't and I overreacted).
10
11 Regards,
12 Mikael Hallendal
16 Mikael Hallendal
17 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
18 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden