From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o supported overlays should register
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 17:40:55
1 On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:50:07 -0600
2 Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > So you are asking for the layman file to be updated properly or what?
5
6 I specifically didn't go into the minor technical details (of files and
7 formats and so on) and described a basic process. Currently there is
8 no well-defined process, and frankly, 1) I don't use layman since it
9 hates the locations where I keep repos, 2) the implicit connection
10 between layman and overlays is lost on me, and 3) where is that
11 layman.txt file kept anyway (I'd like to have a look at it)?
14 Kind regards,
15 jer