From: Andrew Ross <aross@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux Installer
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:32:41
1 "The Gentoo installer will take care of installing gentoo from any
2 stage, and also supports GRP installs. The installer will feature
3 plugable frontends (GUI, text based)."
4
5 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/research/meeting_reports.xml#doc_chap2
6
7 Cheers
8
9 Andrew
10
11 Benjamin Wirtz wrote:
12 > Hi, wats about a Gentoo Linux Installer.
13 >
14 --!snip--
15 > Perhaps the ANACONDA - Installer can be ported for Gentoo. I know that there
16 > are another threads with this topic. But wats the current status of thinking
17 > or making something like that?
18 >
19 > Is ther anyone working produktiv on thomething like that?
20 > (Please don't make an flamewar because I don't make it too)
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list