From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] removing the server profiles...
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:14:52
1 Am Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 00:36:18 schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > several people have pointed out to me that the 10.0 -> 13.0 transition
5 > would be a good moment to finally remove the (also in my opinion rather
6 > useless) server profiles.
9 OK, I consider this consensus enough.
10
11 [One nay conditional on other profiles not being minimal enough, and several
12 people giving good reason why the server profile does not provide any
13 additional value.]
14
15 Being the one that does the work, the server profiles are disappearing in
16 13.0.
20 Andreas K. Huettel
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 dilfridge@g.o