From: Christopher Schwan <cschwan@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo's plan to remove .la files: eutils function
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:28:34
1 Hi,
2
3 I followed this discussion quietly until now - I wonder why no one (?) has
4 mentioned the autotool-utils.eclass which is dedicated for this purpose (la-
5 file removal, static-libs USE-flag, etc), I think. This eclass also provides a
6 function "remove_libtool_files" which does what "delete_libtool_archives" would
7 do, but it also checks for situation where the files would be needed.
8