From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo's plan to remove .la files: eutils function
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:26:33
1 Am 31.10.2010 09:28, schrieb Christopher Schwan:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I followed this discussion quietly until now - I wonder why no one (?) has
5 > mentioned the autotool-utils.eclass which is dedicated for this purpose (la-
6 > file removal, static-libs USE-flag, etc), I think. This eclass also provides a
7 > function "remove_libtool_files" which does what "delete_libtool_archives" would
8 > do, but it also checks for situation where the files would be needed.
9 >