From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations Update
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:26:10
1 Hello Roy!
2
3 > I've said my piece. You'll vote for me if you agree with my technical
4 > decisions and you find yourself siding with me (even mentally) in the
5 > few discussions I take part in on -dev and #-dev.
6
7 I can't say much about your technical decisions because I haven't
8 consciously seen any, I rarely see you take part in any discussions.
9
10 So your refusal to say anything about what you have in mind is rather
11 problematic to me and probably others.
12
13 On this basis, I can't and won't vote for you.
16 Best but rather irritated regards, Wulf
17
18 NB: Why should I vote for someone who doesn't even know *himself* why
19 he wants to be on the council and who's motivation was a free beer?