From: Gabriel Ebner <ge@××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bug voting
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:30:29
1 Gabriel Ebner <ge@××××××××××××.at> writes:
2
3 >> Let's take one of the bugs you filed, for instance --
4 >> dev-util/darcs:
5 >>
6 >> ...which depends on virtual/ghc (not currently available), wxhaskell (not
7 >> currently available) which in turn depends on haddock (not currently
8 >> available).
9 >
10 > Well, bugs are filed for all of them.
11 >
12 >> You're just in luck that I've been using darcs for the past week or so, and
13
14 Forgot to add: If you don't already have ghc working on amd64, plan in
15 a couple of hours to bootstrap ghc (a simple build took 3 hours here
16 -- so once again I should rather thank you than expecting you to add
17 the keywords now).
18
19 >> if I give it one more pass tonight, I will make those packages available.
20 >> And as Ciaran pointed out, we don't blindly keyword packages just because
21 >> they manage to compile.
22 >
23 > Thanks.
24